Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween FUN!

Aloha Room 28 'Ohana!
         Our first quarter has quickly come to an end!  I hope you all enjoyed presenting your progress-folio to your parents/family.  For those of you who did your student-led conferences at school, I just wanted to congratulate you for doing a WONDERFUL job!  You all impressed me with your speeches to your parents and your poised behavior while conducting your conference!  "Maika`i!" (Good Job!) As I would say!  I hope you will continue to grow and learn more as we look forward to yet another quarter ahead!  It was great to have Halloween as a fun distraction to help us all celebrate our many accomplishments!  Mahalo for putting forth your BEST!  
                                                                        Much Aloha,
                                                                        Mrs. Wong, aka "Mrs. Incredible" =)
Room 28 'Ohana
A Very Spirited Class!  Happy Halloween!

Our Class representatives for Most Original (Tad dressed as Linus),
and for Funniest (Nathan dressed as Mario).  Tad won 1st Place in his division,
and Nathan placed 2nd in his division!  Thanks guys!  You represented Room 28 well!

4 comments:

  1. I missed that halloween that we got to walk with our reading buddies till i got sick and got to go home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Mrs.Wongs costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lt was fun when miss wong was the mom from incredibles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look awesome!

    ReplyDelete