Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Our Mexican Oaxaca Creatures!

Aloha Room 28 'Ohana,
     Everyone sure showed-off their creative side in art class!  It was so exciting to see how your Oaxaca creatures went from clay to WOW!  How amazingly beautiful they ALL are!

     In this blog assignment:  First, tell me the name you gave him or her.  Next, please describe 2 things that make your creature so unique or special.
   
     Mahalo for using your creative imagination!  I really enjoyed teaching you how to sculpt and paint your whimsical Oaxaca creatures!   ~Aloha, Mrs. Wong

All ready to go back into the kiln!

We have such a creative group of 4th graders! 

Sara and Sharnell with their Oaxaca creatures!
All glazed up,and ready for its unique story!


20 comments:

  1. 1.My name for my for my Oaxaca creatures is going to princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name for my oaxaca creatures name is princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. the powers for my creature is that it can scare away the bad spirit and it can stay in small places where nobody can see them

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name for my Oaxaca creatures is Mr. pitbull and its specail to me because i like the movie dolphin tale

    ReplyDelete
  5. the power that my creature is that they scarew away the bad thing and its bright color can blind there pretors

    ReplyDelete
  6. my creatures name is fluffy my cutykins it is specail because it has a uniqe name and it is cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. the power for my creatures is it can fly and it can run rely fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. My animals name is cat vision.It"s power is it's vision and it"s neck thatan streach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My unicorns' name is "Goddess of Love.It is special because it will make me happy because it will make me cheer up when I'm sad.It is unique because I love bright and neon colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your name how you described your details about it

      Delete
  10. my animals name is fabulous butterfly and it makes you be pretty and kill bad spirts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my name is the big elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. does it have powers nick ?

      Delete
  12. mine is a dragon he flies and breathes fire

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dionysus is the name. it is awesome at partying no one is better. also he can smim faster than anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The name I gave my animal is Latalay. One thing that makes my creature awesome is it can scare away powerful spirts. Another is it can fly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my name is big brow bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what is the powers to Big Brow Bear?

      Delete
  16. when i made my Oaxaca creature it was fun we made it out of a giant block of clay and the best school ever

    ReplyDelete