Monday, August 24, 2015

CLEAN or CLEARED Passcards!

Aloha Room 28 `Ohana!
      Each week, I will post a picture or post a LIST of students who have earned a Clean or Cleared Passcard recognition!  Here is our FIRST recognition of students in room 28!  I hope to see more students join this bunch at the end of the week!  C'mon.....YOU can do it!  I know you can!  Just do your homework, turn in your assignments, behave, and Clear off your pass card!  
                                                               Aloha, Mrs. Wong
Congratulations to Leah, Brennen, Luke, Aysha, Caleb, Harley, Jadelyn,
Seanna Lei, Kayleigh, Ky, John, Rylan, and Patrick!
Keep up the Excellent Work and Behavior!  

10 comments:

  1. Good job for everyone who had a clean or cleared pass card! As Ms.Wong said keep up the good work people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see you clear off your pass card! YOU CAN do it Joseph....keep trying! I know you can! Mahalo.

      Delete
  3. we did a awesome job of a clean passcard

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is she gonna post the next clean or clear passcard picture? well anyways if we have another storm just stay come like Ms.Wong said and advice in u see lightning quickly close your ears..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrick, I'm sorry....I just posted the other picture that was to be posted last week! I will put another posting of just names for the end of the month (Aug. pass cards). Mahalo for reminding everyone about staying calm. It sure was a LOUD afternoon of thunder last week......and that sure was a
      huge FLASH of lightning we all saw! I'm sure it struck the building behind our class or the tree! I'm glad no one got hurt! Aloha, Mrs. Wong

      Delete
  5. Im so happy! I got a cleared passcard!

    ReplyDelete