Monday, February 1, 2016

Spirit Week 2016

  Aloha Room 28 `Ohana!
     Did you all enjoy the Student Council's Spirit Week?  I sure did!  It was great to see so many people showing their Alvah Scott School Spirit by participating each day!  Here are some pictures during Spirit Week!  Thank you for having fun, finding humor, and taking responsible risks....especially on Wacky Wednesday....you had to be able to laugh at yourself for coming to school with one red sock and one green sock, or coming to school with your clothes inside-out!   LOL!
     Which day was your favorite day during Spirit Week?  Explain Why?
                                                                   Mahalo,
                                                                   Mrs. Wong


Sports Day!  We can see soccer players, track & field athletes, a
canoe paddler, a cheerleader, flag-football players and more!
Here are the boys in their "Sports Day" wear!  They sure look
athletic!  We even had a real Cowboy who participates in rodeos!



24 comments:

  1. my favorite spirit day is twin day because what am I

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite was wacky day because I get to be funny and its easy to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was WACKY WED. because i wore miss matching shoes and different hair styles. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite day was sports day because I like playing baseball and other sports. P.S. I also play basketball

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite day is Wacky Wed. because I got to see everyone dressed wacky and I got to dress wacky too.
    P.S. I am the one who was able to vote for Wacky Wed. for you all because I'm in student council
    P.P.S.WHO WAS THAT TOTALLY WACKY BOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wacky boy was you!! LOL XD

      Delete
  6. Seanna lei padacaMonday, February 01, 2016

    My favorite day was wacky Wednesday because i got to dress funny and weird for the whole entire class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we all know caleb-koakai

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s my fav day was wacky wed because i am a clown not even kidding

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite was wacky wed. Because i had fun having humor laughing at myself, other students, and MRS.WONG!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. MY favorite is the time when it was wacky day because i make funny jokes and i wonder who was the one that had differint shoe and bake word sho that i ment p.s :|

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite day was sports day because I love sports.I <3 SPORTS DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Caleb from the future. I am here to tell Caleb that you have to not be a wimp. P.S. You win the election for V.P.

      Delete
  12. My Favorite Day was College Day because I Like To Show My SCHOOL SPIRIT!!! #SCHOOLROCKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Favorite Day was College Day because I Like To Show My SCHOOL SPIRIT!!! #SCHOOLROCKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Favorite Day was College Day because I Like To Show My SCHOOL SPIRIT!!! #SCHOOLROCKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite day was uhhhhh umm Wacky WED.!!!!Because i love to wear two diffrent of my VANS shoes and all that wacky stuff blah blah blah

    ReplyDelete
  16. my favorite day was twin day because its like i have a twin :]

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked sports day because I got to show my gear to the class and I got to tell every one i"m In the Rodeo yeehaw

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LIKE WACKY WEDNESDAY BECAUSE WE PARTICIPATED AND SHOWED SPIRIT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think wacky wednesy because it was the funniest

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved spirit day because every body weirs their school T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked whacky Wednesday because everyone looked funny, Like miss matching clothes, And shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked all of the days of spirit week but I mostly like wacky Wednesday because instead of Halloween I got to show who I really am:-)

    ReplyDelete