Friday, February 23, 2018

A Hundred Days SMARTER!

Aloha Room 8 'Ohana!

Last month, on January 24, we got to celebrate being 100 days smarter!!!  That IS something to celebrate!  It was so exciting to see the many different ways "100" could be represented!  Thank you for also sharing your CREATIVE masterpieces!  I LOVED hearing about what and/or who inspired you to make your project!  They were ALL very unique!  I hope you are enjoying 2nd grade as much as I am?  Let's continue celebrating more days to come and more LEARNING to do! :)

Blog Questions (due Friday, March 2, 2018):
1.  100 days of school has gone by.  What is one NEW thing/idea that you learned this year?    
      Explain---don't forget to give a detail and an example in your complete sentence!

2.  What was your 100-days of school project?  Describe how "100" was represented in your work?

                                                                              Mahalo and Aloha,
                                                                              Mrs. Wong

Here we are creating our "100-days of school" snack!

We are "100 days Smarter!"  YAY US!!!!

We are so proud of our creative masterpieces!

We can show how to represent 100 in many different ways!
Can you?

Our hard work deserves a round of applause!

Here's to more DAY ahead... Horray for School!
Good Job EVERYONE! 

9 comments:

  1. This year I learned more math strategies. My 100 Day project was a puzzle of puppies. It was represented by 100 puzzle pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year I learned more ways to use more details when I write a letter. My 100 days of school project was a rainbow made out of beads and other decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To learn our math.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaylee, what else did you learn in the first semester? Explain. What was your 100 days project made of?

      Delete
  4. This year i learned to be more specific with my writing.my 100 days project was an owl with macaroni on the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to learn our science

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Legend, what was your 100 days project made of? Describe how it represented 100? Explain one thing you learned so far while in school?

      Delete
  6. I had a lot of fun but it was hard not eating the experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned about how to use diffrent stradigies. I saw all my legos an I decided to use legos.

    ReplyDelete