Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A time to Give Thanks and Malama Kekahi I Kekahi

Aloha Room 28 `Ohana!

        It sure has been a while since I last posted.  My apologies for the LONG delay.  We have been very busy this school year!  In the month of October and November, we started working with our first grade reading buddies (Mrs. Dugay's students from room 10).
        Focusing on our class' academy theme, Malama Kekahi I Kekahi (Taking care of Each Other), we have been helping our reading buddies with their Halloween treat bags and Thanksgiving turkey activities.  The students work together and read together.
Here's Brooke and Alex...A perfect Turkey!
Tina and Rian help Meghan put the
finishing touches on her turkey!



       
                            
                                          Samantha and Chanell work with Frida and Saniah-Louise.
                                                        They are all so very thankful for being able to work well with others
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, the students shared what they are most thankful for.  
After sharing, they hung their "thoughts" on our Giving Tree!  
It's so nice to read and re-read all that we are so Thankful for!  Mahalo for sharing!

 I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend with their `Ohana and friends!  Please share what you did over the wonderful 4 day special weekend...

                                                                                     Mahalo and Aloha,
                                                                                      Mrs. Wong

21 comments:

  1. i went to my aunties house and ate wonderful food. I also played football afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played video games and played with hoku's friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to my grandma's house to help out with her 4 dogs. And then after that my ohana suprized us by taking us to the park in Kapulei.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to my cousins house to play and ate some good food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stayed at home warm and toasty and took a lovely nap to stay awake because my mom said so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watched a big fight and played video games it was a awesome day

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the four day weekend I went to my grandmas house down the street of school there I played hide and seek and tag then I went home and played on my PS4!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my four day weekend, I had dinner with my family on thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched the forty niners game also I had fun with my family. Also people came over. And I played cod 2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to my grandparents house and we had a feast there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to my uncles house we had a good thanksgiving we had ham,chicken,turkey,rice,sallad. and I got to bring my dog princes

    ReplyDelete
  12. that sound awesome cowboy is your dog princess a girl or boy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thankful for my family and friends and teachers .happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. everyday i been playing with my friends Sheila,Brian,Anson,Keone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A went to my aunties house and watched the dallas cowboys and played with my cousins. ,I also rode my penny board at the park my cousins had a scooter . we ate really good food , we played foot ball after

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am thankful for my friends, teacher, and my familly

    ReplyDelete