Saturday, December 6, 2014

Adventures with Hoku!

This is one of the many adventures Hoku had
during the recent Thanksgiving Holiday.

          As you all know, Hoku has been traveling all around `Oahu!  Hoku got to travel home with almost all the students in room 28.  There are a few more student names left in the jar to pick from.   Don't worry.....everyone will get a chance to take Hoku home before we start a second round of Hoku's Adventures!
          This weekend, Hoku went home with Brooke.  Brooke decided to take Hoku on a Chorus Adventure and she made sure Hoku had a good seat so she could watch Brooke,  Mason, Rian, John, and the rest of the Na Poki`i O Na Ali`i singers!
          Let's continue to make more memories and more ADVENTURES with Hoku!  Mahalo for Participating!

Here's Hoku with Halau O Hanauna Ku`u Aloha.
Bringing Christmas Joy to shoppers and diners at Mililani Town Center
on BLACK FRIDAY! 

Here's Hoku and Tehani on one of Hoku's earlier Adventures!
"Got Malasadas????"  

Brooke's recent Adventure with Hoku at her Chorus Concert!
Brooke's dad, Mr. Gantan, made sure Hoku had a front row seat!

8 comments:

  1. i know I wish I was there to watch the show with hoku.i wish I was eating malasadas with hoku while we watch big hero 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me with Hoku to get malasadas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish hoku again because shes very cute!!!! and my bro wants to see her again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope hoku can with me on winter break because I want her to meet my cousin Justin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait until my adventure! im planning to take hoku to one of my mom's and her friends mermaiding spot but SHH! dont tell hoku causeits a secret and also im gonna have a new friend named ocean soon my aunty aubries baby soon to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. in want to take hoku and give her the present I making here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't tell hoku I making her a present

    ReplyDelete