Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Distance Learning Week 6, Day 27

Wednesday, May 6, 2020--7:45 a.m.

Aloha Kakahiaka!
We've reached the middle of the week!  After this week, we have only THREE weeks left of this school year! Wow!  Can't believe that you're going to be 3rd graders in just a few months?!  I'm just so sad that we had to end the year this way...
I'm so proud of you for trying your best and for doing such a great job with all your assignments and computer programs!  You are so Awesome!  I will be proud to let your 3rd grade teachers know that you know how to access Google Classroom and Google Meet!
Keep up the great work!  Only 3 weeks left after this Friday!
Have a wonderful, productive day!
Mahalo!

Today's Agenda:
1.  MORNING ROUTINES: 

2.  GROWTH MINDSET:
"I Believe I CAN, and I WILL!"  

3.  ELA:
-iReady Reading
-Wonders/ConnectEd: Unit 5, Week 4 (days 3, 4)

4.  BRAIN BREAK
5.  MATH:
-iReady Math
-IXL:  R. 8, R.9, R.10

6.  LUNCH BREAK
7.  BRAIN BREAK

8.  HANDS-ON-LEARNING:
-Scholastic News, Week 2, Day 10 (Math/Science:  measurement)
Use a non-standard unit (like a spoon, your hand, your toy car, etc... to measure different items in your home!
Visit: Scholastic News Remote Learning
Watch the story
Read the book
Watch a short video
Do the activity (submit on Google Classroom)

9.  ACTIVE BREAK
10.  DAILY CHORES
11.  FAMILY TIME

**Reminders:  We will have Google Meet this Friday, at 10:00 a.m. I hope you can make it!
Please remember the `Ohana Pono Challenge is due this Friday, but I would like you to submit it to their website by Thursday night so you can be sure to be counted!  Good Luck! 
I saw Zach's `Ohana video and narrative, and Ava's `Ohana pictures and captions....they're on the website! You should check out their entires!  I'm so proud of you all!  Visit:  Growing Pono Schools

Much Aloha,
Mrs. Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment