Thursday, May 21, 2020

Distance Learning, Week 8, Day 38

Thursday, May 21, 2020--7:45 a.m.

Good Morning Everyone!
Happy STEM-Thursday! Hope you got a chance to make your windsock? Again, for those of you who made your windsock BEFORE I posted the "revised" one with the constraints listed, I apologize, and you do not have to revise yours.  Thanks to a parent's question, I had to revert back to the assignment to look at what I posted.  I was wondering why she asked me that question, when I thought it was stated in the instructions?  Well, it wasn't.  😮😳 So I had to make the correction and repost the assignment.  Thank you for understanding. 
Have a GREAT day!

**Tomorrow's Google Meet will be at 11:00 a.m. due to a webinar (I need to attend) that got rescheduled to 9:30 a.m.** 

Today's Agenda:

1.  MORNING ROUTINES:

2.  GROWTH MINDSET:
"Don't settle for less."  

3.  ELA:
-iReady Reading
-KidBizz 3000 (1 article,  88% or better on first try)

4.  BRAIN BREAK:

5.  MATH:
-iReady Reading
-IXL:  P.4,  P.5,  P.6


6.  LUNCH BREAK:
7.  BRAIN BREAK:


8.  HANDS-ON-LEARNING:
-STEM-Challenge.
Please see your final STEM Challenge on Google Classroom.

-Scholastic News 
Week 4, Day 16 (Animals and Plants--Seashore Habitat)
After doing the Drawing activity (Invent a sea creature) please email it to me.

9.  ACTIVE BREAK:

10.  DAILY CHORES:
11.  FAMILY TIME:


Thank you for checking in! I hope to see you in "Google Meet" tomorrow!  Remember, it's at 11:00 a.m., not the usual 10.  Hopefully you can share your latest STEM project (Windsock), which will be due tomorrow.
Aloha,
Mrs. Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment