Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Distance Learning, Week 8, Day 37

Wednesday, May 20, 2020--7:45 a.m.

Good Morning Everyone!
Thank you to those of you who sent me pictures for the 6th grade graduates!  I'm sure they will appreciate the time you took to make your sign to congratulate them for working so hard to achieve their goals!  Today is the due date, so if you took a picture, please send it to me by the end of the school day, I can still include it in the shared file.

Thank you for your support!
Mrs. Wong

Today's Agenda:
1.  MORNING ROUTINES:

2.  GROWTH MINDSET:
"Kindness is contagious....Spread it like confetti!"

3.  ELA:
-iReady Reading
-Wonders-Wonders-ConnectEd.
Unit 6, Week 1

4.  BRAIN BREAK:

5.  MATH:
-iReady Math
-IXL:  W.1,  W.2,   W.3,   W.4

6.  LUNCH BREAK:
7.  BRAIN BREAK:

8.  HANDS-ON-LEARNING:
-Scholastic News, Week 3, Day 15--Earth Science (Trash and Recycling)
Writing Activity:  Follow that trash
Please submit your work to me on Google Classroom. 

9.  ACTIVE BREAK:

10.  DAILY CHORES:

11.  FAMILY TIME:


Did you know that Aiea High School's graduation ceremony will be televised today?
YES!  It'll be on KHII Channel 5, Channel 1005, at 4:00 p.m. this afternoon.  Some of these Seniors were part of my LAST kindergarten class at Alvah Scott, before I moved up to teach 4th grade.  Then, a few years later, I had some of them again, in my 4th grade homeroom class!  It's so exciting to see their academic journey come this far!  Now, it'll be another chapter in their life to attend higher education!  Good luck 2020 Nā Ali`i Graduates ~Aiea High School.  


No comments:

Post a Comment