Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Distance Learning, Week 9, Day 41

Wednesday, May 27, 2020--7:45 a.m.

Aloha Kakahiaka Everyone!
Hope you had a great night?  It's the day before your last day of school!  Can you believe it?
Two more days of being a second grader! Then, it's Summer break for us, then let's keep the faith alive and hope we are back in school on August 4th! :)

Today's Agenda:

1.  MORNING ROUTINES:

2.  GROWTH MINDSET:
"It's okay to NOT know, but It's not okay to NOT try." 

3.  ELA:
-iReady Reading

-Wonders-Connected (Unit 6, Week 4)

4.  BRAIN BREAK:

5.  MATH:
-iReady Math

-IXL:  Q.8,  Q.9,  Q. 10


6.  LUNCH BREAK:
7.  BRAIN BREAK:

8.  HANDS-ON-LEARNING:
-Scholastic News, Week 4, Day 18 (Plant Studies--Forest Habitats)
Read, watch the video, do the draw and write activity.  You may email or text me a picture of your forest habitat.  Follow the directions on the activity page to show your Forest Full of Life!

9.  DAILY CHORES:
10. FAMILY TIME:


Have a wonderful day!  I'll see you Tomorrow, on Zoom.us.  I'm sorry that Google Meet isn't cooperating with my G-suite account.  I will use Zoom to invite you.  I hope you get my invitation to join the meeting at 10:00 a.m.  
Much Aloha,
Mrs. Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment