Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Distance Learning Day 3

Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 6:55 a.m.

Aloha Kakahiaka Everyone!

Did you get a full night's rest?  At least 10 hours for YOU (students)! :) I made sure I got my 8 hours of rest so I can stay healthy and alert as well.
Have an AWESOME Wednesday!

Today's Agenda: (AFTER your MORNING routines)
** Wash your hands throughout the day!**

1.  Classroom Blog assignment

  • Reflect on our past Hawaii Nature Center field trip.  Find the NEXT post AFTER this post. Use the comment section at the bottom.  If you rather submit your reflection using your email, you may do that too! Just don't forget to SHARE it with me :) 
2.  ELA:  i-Ready Reading 
  • Try to pass 1 lesson today! YOU CAN DO IT! 
3.  BRAIN BREAK

4.  MATH:  IXL
  • Y.2 
  • G.4 (FIRST bullet)
5. LUNCH (Make it a healthy one!) *Don't forget to wash your hands :)
6. BRAIN BREAK

7.  HANDS-ON-LEARNING (Science, Soc. Studies, Art, Health, or Music) 
  1. Choose a grade level (grades 1 & 2)
  2. Select WEEK 1
  3. Scroll down to DAY 1:  Animal Studies Spiders
  4. Click on "Take me There!" 
  5. Watch the Video & Listen to the story
  6. Do the Activity:  "INVENT A SPIDER" YOU be the SCIENTIST
  • If you don't have a printer, simply use a sheet of paper to do this.  You can share it by taking a picture of it, and uploading it, or share via text/your google email, or hang on to it and show it to me when we get back to school!  I can't wait to see all of your SPIDERS! 
8.  ACTIVE BREAK
9.   DAILY CHORES
10.  FAMILY TIME
  • Sharing this cool FREE website...check it out with your Ohana... STORYLINE

See you here again tomorrow! 
A Hui Hou! :) 
Aloha! 



1 comment:

  1. Zachariah HunkinThursday, April 02, 2020

    The air is one of the 5 cycles.we breath air out and in.when we run fast we can feel the air.You can feel the air when you swing your arms.I like the field trip because we went fishing.I was the only one who caught a flying fish.

    ReplyDelete