Thursday, April 23, 2020

Distance Learning Week 4, Day 18

Thursday, April 23, 2020--7:45 a.m.

Aloha!
I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday?  I didn't realize I was working way past my end time!  It was a day filled with lots of meetings and more webinars for me!  I had to take frequent breaks from my computer screen because I didn't want to strain my neck and eyes.  I hope you are taking the time to break away from your different device screens (phone, iPad, tablet, computer) too! 😊

Today's Agenda:
1.  MORNING ROUTINES
2.  GROWTH MINDSET:
"I am inspired by others' success!"  

3.  ELA:
-iReady Reading (Please keep up with your goals)
-Journal Writing prompt on Google Classroom 
A Poem to celebrate Earth Day!

4.  BRAIN BREAK
5.  MATH:
-iReady Math
-IXL:  F.4, F.5

6.  LUNCH BREAK 
7.  BRAIN BREAK

8.  HANDS-ON-LEARNING
-Social Studies lesson on Google Classroom
`Ohana Pono Challenge!
log on to Growing Pono Schools to get more information for your parents.

9.  ACTIVE BREAK 🚴
-Please visit Mr. Hathaway's web-page
-Check out Cosmic Kids on YouTube

10.  DAILY CHORES
11.  `OHANA TIME💛

Have a wonderful day and night! 
See you tomorrow! 
It's ALMOST the weekend! 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment