Monday, April 27, 2020

Distance Learning, Week 5, Day 20

Monday, April 27, 2020--7:45 a.m.

Aloha Kakahiaka Everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful and restful weekend?  I got to sleep in on Saturday morning! I slept till 8:00 a.m.!  That's an extra 2 and a half hours of sleep for me! :) Sunday morning was a day at church, in the living room for me and my `Ohana. We then did some yard-work, took a longer walk than usual with our dog, Dakota, and then watched a movie on Netflix after dinner.
All in all, it was a beautiful weekend!

Today's Agenda:
1.  MORNING ROUTINES:

2.  GROWTH MINDSET:
"Understanding something helps me to teach it to others."

3.  ELA:
-iReady Reading
-Journal Writing (see Google Classroom)

4.  BRAIN BREAK:
5.  MATH:
-iReady Math
-IXL:  E.3, E.4, E.5

6.  LUNCH BREAK
7.  BRAIN BREAK

8.  HANDS-ON-LEARNING:
-Kindness Goal (see Google Classroom)  *set a NEW goal for the week
-Scholastic News (week 2, day 7) (see Google Classroom)

9.  ACTIVE BREAK:
10.  DAILY CHORES:
11.  `OHANA TIME:

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great learning day!

No comments:

Post a Comment