Monday, April 13, 2020

Distance Learning, Wk. 3, Day 10

Monday, April 13, 2020, 7:45 a.m.

Good Morning!
Wow! It's day 10 of our distance learning, since March 30th!  Did you have a fun weekend?  I sure did!  I love that I still get to do some of the things I use to do, but in a different way.  For example, yesterday was a very important holiday for many people, like me.  I would usually be at church, but because of this pandemic, I had to go to YouTube so I could watch a live stream of my church.
It sure was different, but it was for everyone's safety....besides, I didn't mind...I went to church in my PJs! 😉😇 Let's have a productive week! Mahalo, Mrs. Wong

Today's Agenda:

1.  MORNING ROUTINES
     Growth Mindset:  "I may not have the answer....YET!"

2.  ELA:
-i-Ready Reading (Try to pass a lesson today)
-Journal assignment (on Google Classroom)
**You must login to your personal email (24_wsmith@scott.k12.hi.us) then go to your "WAFFLE" icon and click on Classroom.

3.  BRAIN BREAK

4.  MATH
-i-Ready Math (Try to pass a lesson today)
-IXL
    -T.5. and T.6

5.  LUNCH BREAK
6.  BRAIN BREAK

7.  Kindness Project (on Google Classroom) (Reflect on last week's goal and SET a NEW goal)
**Just like your Journal, you must login to your email and click on the waffle icon and find Classroom.

8.  SCHOLASTIC NEWS
Do week 1, Day 3.  "Physical Science--Sound and Music" 

9.  ACTIVE BREAK
10.  DAILY CHORES

11.  FAMILY TIME

Have a Productive Day!  If you don't understand anything, please ask.
Mahalo,
Mrs .Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment