Monday, April 6, 2020

Sharing SMILES...A Fun Challenge!


๐Ÿ˜Š#learningathome  

Thank you for accepting the Fun Classroom Challenge of providing your "Smiles" and captions of what you and your family are doing at home for "Brain Breaks," "Active Breaks," and "Family Fun"--(entertainment, fun, fitness, hands-on-learning, etc...)!  
Keep those ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰ coming...


I Spy... ๐Ÿ‘€
Xavier and his brother taking a stroll in their neighborhood,
while doing a fun scavenger hunt!  
Way to get your fitness on, while having FUN! 

Family Fun time! 
WoW!!!  Did you know that Xavier was an artist?
During this Art project, Xavier did a self-portrait!
Check out the cool ๐Ÿ˜ŽEmojis ๐Ÿ˜on the side as well!  

Another Artist in the "Classroom!"
It's Jonathan! Look at the details on your animals!
Great use of watercolors

                                   


Look who has a GREEN Thumb!
This is Ava and her homegrown Soy Bean sprouts!
She planted them, watered everyday, and gave her plants lots of ๐Ÿ’šlove! 
It's evident in the results! 


Also in the next picture, Ava enjoys using Epic Books! Ava, did you find a new favorite book?

5 comments:

  1. Xavier, who won the scavenger hunt? or was it a "collaborative" hunt?
    How many items, TOTAL, did you and your brother find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava, your soy bean sprouts grew really well! The first thing I thought about was eating them in a turkey-pastrami sandwich! The next thing I thought about was eating Korean Banchan! YUMMY!!
    What did you do with those healthy bean sprouts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xavier, I was very impressed with your self-portrait! Your details were excellent!
    Did you know that I was an Art teacher when I taught 4th graders? I moved from room 28, to room 8, three years ago! Now I teach Music to 2nd graders.
    What kind of art-medium did you use to create your masterpiece?
    What other art forms do you enjoy creating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a light board, a picture and color pencils. I like creating origami air plans.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Xavier! I hope you can create more drawings and share it with us again soon! OOooHhhhh....Origami airplanes? Wow! I love Origami too! I had a student last year, his name was Blaze, and he would teach me so many different origami projects! I was so fascinated by his talent, that I went to the Daiso store in PC to buy a bunch of Origami paper to share with the class. It was a hit! We had so much fun creating all these interesting creatures, boxes, markers, etc...it was endless! I hope you can show us some of your Origami Airplanes!

      Delete